Thursday 29 May 2014

Sometimes going away for a while is good but coming back is even better!

A long time has passed since my last post and a lot of stuff has happened.
I got a job as a carer that I loved but unfortunately it wasn't for long.
I got friendlier and more outgoing. I started university. I changed my exercise routine... So many things that I changed in my life!! But the most important?! After trying for so long, I finally got pregnant :)
So it seems you can't win PCOS! It seems like you are never going to be able to claim my body... because all the things you make hard for me, like losing weight, getting pregnant, being healthy... well, I make them 10 times harder for you.
In less than a year I lost over 30 kgs (still have some more to lose but I'm happy with my achievement!), I joined a gym, something I didn't have the confidence to do.. and even though I had to give up 1 month after I started, it was ok... because my baby was the reason ! =) After I have my baby I'll go back and I'll continue to fight and conquer PCOS' ass! :)

xx

 - # Spirit Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment